CEUs: NASM 1.3; NSCA 1.0; ACE 1.3
The NASM Women’s Fitness Specialist (WFS)—Women have different fitness needs!
Show women there’s no limit to what they can achieve! NASM Women’s Fitness Specialists:
- Boost their reputation, career, and client base by training women of all ages and body types, including younger, pre- and postnatal, and older women
- Teach clients about good nutrition and how to use the Optimum Performance Training™ (OPT™) Model to manage their weight
- Provide corrective exercise, cardiovascular, and small-group training
- Invest in their client’s lives and futures . . . as well as their own!
- Downloadable Course Manual
- Downloadable Programming Manual
- Online Quizzes
- Exercise Library
- Online Exam